Chocolate cake is one of the cakes that many become everyone’s favorite. Because it tastes good and sweet can also help make us eager to perform daily activities. Chocolate cake is mostly made by using the oven. But, when you want to load chocolate cake how to make cake without oven? Here are some chocolate cake recipes that can be made without using the oven.
- Chocolate Bolt Cake
- Wheat flour 225 grams
- Sugar 375 grams
- almonds 100 grams or can use nuts
- Egg 1 item
- 250 gram liquid milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Chocolate powder 3 tablespoons
- Baking powder 1 tablespoon
- Vanilla 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
How to make :
- First enter all required materials into a medium-size basin except almonds.
- Next stir all ingredients using whisk until the dough is completely uniform.
- After that thinly sliced almonds, roasted beans, then mix in the dough. Stir the dough for almonds to mix well.
- Then prepare a nonstick phone or fry pan complete with glass cover. Olpen teflon with enough vegetable oil.
- Then pour the sponge cake into teflon, cook using a small flame, approximately for 20 minutes.
- Pick up the sponge cake, after it is cool enough to remove it from teflon.
- Choco Moist Cake Without Oven
170 gr butter or margarine
150 g of refined sugar
200 ml of liquid milk
2 chicken eggs whipped off
110 gr low protein flour
50 gr cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder with double acting
1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder
How to make :
- First prepare a pan that has a hole in the middle. Spread with butter and sprinkle with flour.
- Then in a small pan, mix milk, margarine, sugar, and vanilla powder. Heat until sugar dissolves, stirring. Lift and let cool.
- After that sift flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside. Furthermore, if the milk solution is warm, insert egg whisk, mix well.
- Make sure the milk solution is not hot because it will make the eggs cooked. Add the milk or egg solution to the flour mixture slightly while stirring slowly. No need to be too strong. Make sure the flour is mixed with the solution.
- Then pour the dough into a pan, then steam for 45 minutes in a heated oven. Do not forget to cover the surface of the cage with a clean cloth so that the water vapor does not drip into the cake.
- Avoid opening the lid to make the cake fully expand. And lastly Once cooked, let it cool slightly before it is released from the mold.
- Choco Lava Cake
5 tablespoons sugar
6 tablespoons of wheat flour
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
4 tablespoons of butter
100 gr chocolate bar
How to make :
- Beat eggs and sugar
- Steam chocolate and butter until melted
- Sift flour mixed with cocoa powder and baking powder
- Then put the flour and melted butter chocolate alternately to the egg dough while stirring slowly. Stir until mixed.
- Heat the pan to steam, then rub the aluminum foil as a dough pan with butter.
- Pour the batter and steam for about 8-10 minutes. Serve with a sprinkle of refined sugar on top.